Discount Vacation Rentals Online - Theft scam

3 of 6 Discount Vacation Rentals Online reviews

On July 3, 2015 I paid this company 2400.00 to stay at a property at Avianni homes house # 134 viola dr Davenport Fl.I call them several times to get info package which is the gate code and door code, however they never answerd but I then emailed the company and they emailed me back the code to enter the gate and door code.

On august 2nd 2015 my booked date, My family of 11 and I arrived to the mention address to find that another family was utilizing the home, we literally entered the home but we were lucky that family was out. We went to the info office to find out that the company bailed out and over booked homes and took off with families money.. We were stuck! And lucky again the office had a smaller house for 1500.00 we were able to rent for our 7 day stay....

But my family and I were robbed and missed out on everything we planed for our stay. I don't know what I could have done to prevent this, but before booking I checked with the BBB and trusted it was safe and a report was filed with the local police Polk county department. But for any body reading this call the information house usually near the entree gate and ask question...

With my family so Flew in and some drove, that was a horrible experience for our children!We worked so hard for that getaway and this was the result.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Robbed my family and children of disney

Reason of review:
Discount Vacation House Rental
Review category
Hotels and Resorts
review #686890

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Discount Vacation Rentals Online? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 6 Discount Vacation Rentals Online reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 10, 2015 #1061718

Peter is an sorry boss he layed off all of the employees through an text message telling us to leave the building that DVRO is no more. He put us all in such an messed up situation and he didn't care about our families and how we would survive. He also told us not to take calls from any other companies if they called looking for him. We ask what about the guests that have paid there money and all of the guest who paid there money he didn't care he told us all to leave he never even came into the office he did this all by text messages and on top of that he never paid us our commission. Peter is an heartless old man and very fake and I hope he gets exactly what he deserve.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Discount Vacation Rentals Online. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Discount Vacation Rentals Online.
Filing a new complaint about
×