100% full Not resolved

On July 3, 2015 I paid this company 2400.00 to stay at a property at Avianni homes house # 134 viola dr Davenport Fl.I call them several times to get info package which is the gate code and door code, however they never answerd but I then emailed the company and they emailed me back the code to enter the gate and door code.

On august 2nd 2015 my booked date, My family of 11 and I arrived to the mention address to find that another family was utilizing the home, we literally entered the home but we were lucky that family was out. We went to the info office to find out that the company bailed out and over booked homes and took off with families money.. We were stuck! And lucky again the office had a smaller house for 1500.00 we were able to rent for our 7 day stay....

But my family and I were robbed and missed out on everything we planed for our stay. I don't know what I could have done to prevent this, but before booking I checked with the BBB and trusted it was safe and a report was filed with the local police Polk county department. But for any body reading this call the information house usually near the entree gate and ask question...

With my family so Flew in and some drove, that was a horrible experience for our children!We worked so hard for that getaway and this was the result.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Discount Vacation Rentals Online and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $240000 and wants Discount Vacation Rentals Online to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was robbed my family and children of disney. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Discount Vacation Rentals Online and discount vacation rentals online house rental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Discount Vacation Rentals Online?

Comments

Peter is an sorry boss he layed off all of the employees through an text message telling us to leave the building that DVRO is no more.He put us all in such an messed up situation and he didn't care about our families and how we would survive.

He also told us not to take calls from any other companies if they called looking for him.

We ask what about the guests that have paid there money and all of the guest who paid there money he didn't care he told us all to leave he never even came into the office he did this all by text messages and on top of that he never paid us our commission.Peter is an heartless old man and very fake and I hope he gets exactly what he deserve.